Little Happy Haus is a premium baby/kids store, known for its handpicked items from all over the world for modern parents. We are a young fast growing e-commerce start-up established in 2020 and we are expanding our team.
This is a great opportunity for someone interested to learn what it takes to run an e-commerce store and to gain hands-on experience in all aspects of running an e-commerce business. Undergrad are welcome to apply.
We are a small and lean team. Expected to wear many hats, get your hands dirty and work at a fast pace. Some of the things you will be expected to do but not limited to:
- Listing of products on e-commerce marketplace platforms and website
- Responsible for management, operation and online sales of various e-commerce platforms and website
- Planning, managing and executing promotion campaign for e-commerce platform and strategies to drive traffic & sales
- Creating social media content and managing social media channel
- Maintaining and updating the company’s online store and social media while ensuring all content (pages, products and prices) are displayed accurately
- Stock-taking, packing orders and co-ordinate logistics arrangement
- Establish new revenue stream
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
The individual should be:
- Passionate about e-commerce
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Organised and meticulous
- Work well independently as well as in a team
- Resourceful problem solver who can get things done fast
- Take pride in your work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong willingness to learn (be it from experience, the team, youtube, google)
- Only open to those residing in Singapore / Undergrads are welcome to apply
We are looking for a minimum commitment of 20 hours a week. Compensation will be adjusted according to experience and number of hours committed.
The selected individual will work closely with brand owner for the above tasks and undergo on the job training.
We are looking for someone to join us for a period of 6 months.