We create lifestyle destinations with sustainable drive, re-adapting existing real estate with purposeful design and best-in-class partnerships to re-energize Singapore communities. A business at the forefront of an evolving landscape, presenting an unrivalled portfolio of real estate across the city’s most desirable districts.
We are looking for a driven individual with a positive attitude, able to apply classroom knowledge in a fast-paced environment, as well as someone who is not afraid to “paint on a blank canvas”. If this sounds exciting to you, apply with us today!
- Assist in improving & modifying existing AP, AR & Vendor Management process
- Assist in refining and drafting of internal claims procedures
- To be part of the ERP system implementation and assist in:
- Design & Mapping of GL Accounts
- Workflow of AP & AR
- Preparation of business process flowcharts
- Ample opportunity to apply classroom knowledge in a fast-paced environment
- Other ad-hoc administrative matters
- Year 2/3 or final year students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Business (Finance)
- Driven individual who can work independently as well as in a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio is a plus