Headquartered in Singapore, 6Estates is an AI-driven intelligence company spun off from NExT++, which is a joint research center established by the National University of Singapore, Tsinghua University of China and University of Southampton, UK.
We are founded by AI scientists and tech entrepreneurs to solve real-world challenges presented by the explosion of data. Dedicated in cognitive data intelligence, we develop state-of-the-art AI technology encompassing Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, and Knowledge Graph.
Our mission is to deliver real-time, actionable insights to businesses to enable smarter decision-making, with a focus on Market Intelligence and Finance Intelligence.
We are currently engaged in different projects and we are looking for permanent, long-term freelance data annotators who can commit. The annotation process will be done at our office through our in-house tools, where proper training will be provided.
- Help machines identify patterns by assessing and attaching tags to contents
- Scrutinize materials closely and ensure that they are tagged with precision
- Differentiate data fields in financial tables
- Identify relevant information in financial materials
- Background in Computer Science, Finance, Economics or Accounting related is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Signing of a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Annotator will not be able to access to their personal handphones or communication devices during the annotation process due to the nature of the data sensitivity
- Long-term commitment (minimum 3 months)