Zodiac Aerospace is a world leader in aerospace equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft and for helicopters and spacecraft. It develops and manufactures state-of-the-art solutions to improve comfort and facilities on board aircraft and high-technology systems to increase aircraft performance and flight safety. Zodiac Aerospace, a Safran* company since February 2018, has 32,500 employees worldwide and generated revenue of 5.1billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017. Zodiac Aerospace is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange.
* Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with nearly 58,000 employees and sales of 15.8 billion euros in 2016. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
- Perform testing, disassembly, cleaning, repair, packing, assembly and troubleshooting
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components
- Ensure that all applicable Technical Data, Airworthiness Directives, and other customer requirements are complied
- Maintain and update documentation and system data accurately, timely and comply with the requirements
- Diploma/Nitec in Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electronic, Aerospace, Aviation, Aeronautical, Aircraft related field of studies
- Preferred to have experience in Aircraft Maintenance (can be work experience, internship or attachment)
- Prior experience or knowledge in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical field
- Experience in ERP system will be an added advantage
- Computer literate and knowledge of general filling
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with or without experience are welcome to apply