Zero1 is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MNVO) in Singapore, founded in 2017. Zero1 emphasises on plans with zero limits on data usage. After hitting your allotted data plan, you still get unlimited data uncharged but simply at slightly slower speeds. Zero1 leases from Singtel.
Customer Service (Permanent Part-time / Part-time)
As Customer Support in Zero1, you will be a key member of the Customer Care Operations Team interfacing with the customer to provide the customer with delightful experience. The role is based in our office in Singapore. You will regularly interact and work closely with other teams in the Company to support the growth of Zero1.
Your responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to:
- Attend to general enquiries on products and services including promotions, special offers, sign-ups and delivery / collections.
- Provide detailed support and follow up for billing and order processing enquiries.
- Provision services as directed by your supervisor.
- Handle and resolve customer inquiries / disputes / issues / feedback via email, walk- in and/or on the phone in a timely and professional manner in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- GCE O Levels /N Levels/Diploma.
- Relevant working experience in the service industry.
- Effectively bilingual and articulate with a strong command of spoken and written English, Mandarin or Tamil to communicate with customers. Knowledge of speaking Bengali will be advantageous.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Able to work on Saturdays and/or Sundays.
- Excellent customer handling skills.
- Independent, self-driven with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Pleasant and cheerful personality.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and to understand their needs.
- Effective team players who like to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Open to an hourly wage of $10/hr.
- Able to start immediately is an advantage.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.