Zee & Elle is a boutique cake shop truly grounded in fulfilling people's visions of how they want their special days to be celebrated. In our passion to serve others, we know with absolute clarity that in each and every process, it’s always about you.
Zee & Elle is for the dreamers and wanderlusters, those who dare to dream while welcoming ideas that are as creative as they are innovative. We believe in minimalism and originality away from the noise and crowd. Someone who buys from Zee & Elle is bold and adventurous, unafraid of wandering out of their comfort zone and doing so alone. He/she lives independent of people’s opinions, and away from the noise and clutter of today’s society.
To us, upholding the utmost quality and standard of the product from packaging to delivery as well as customer service is our priority, including stringent checks on the color and straightness of the cake. Our designs are detail-oriented and well thought of. Our community is at the heart of all that we do. To ensure you are getting the best you deserve, our team continuously explores new techniques and intensively R & D new flavours to ensure you're constantly getting the best you deserve.
We hope our bakes, forever inspired by lush botanicals and whimsical colors, inspire you to wander more and dream a little bigger.
- Work in a dynamic SME environment with ample learning opportunities
- Manage client enquiries and provide quality customer service to customers over phone or email
- Conceptualise & quote client's cakes
- Ensure smooth running of daily operations
- Provide administrative support
- Liaise and manage suppliers
- Organise and manage weekly deliveries
- Execute marketing strategies and promotions
- 5 days work week, off on Sundays & Mondays
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Enthusiastic individual who is committed and responsible
- Able to commit at least 4 months
- Preferred period: From July 2020
- Some design or sketching skills preferred, but not necessary