At XJ Elevator, we believe that the power of people plays a pivotal role in determining success. We are confident that by injecting creativity and innovation, we are able achieve greater heights.
At XJPL, we believe that customers’ satisfaction is of utmost importance. Hence, we strive to cater to customers’ proposal within the time and budget constraints while maintaining high quality, safety and integrity in our service and product.
Established in 2005 on its strong manufacturing and technological advances, XJ Elevator has transformed from a trading representative office to a lift company, offering installation and 24 hours maintenance services. XJ has since made its mark on the building and construction industry in Singapore as a company, committed to quality and excellence. Our brand name XJ SIEMENS is associated with both conventional and office/commercial buildings, hotels, condominiums, factories, design & build public housing recreational clubs, hotels.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements, job descriptions for all positions and coordination with Head of Departments (HOD).
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Full spectrum of HR functions like Recruitment, Training, Employees Welfare etc.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Recruitment and source for applicants, liaise with job advertisers, interview, prepare new employee contract, applying for work permits/ S-Passes etc.
- Apply, monitor, execute dates of work permits, S-Passes and other relevant certificates, arrange training schedules, coordinate and liaise with external Consultants on employees' training needs etc.
- Employees engagement through organized corporate events, activities, festive celebration, birthday celebration and etc.
- Handle all aspects of payroll such as leave administration and payroll processing.
- Coordinate on employees travel plans, ordering of office stationery, purchase of PPE and all other ad-hoc company purchases.
- Assist HR Budget, Headcount tracking of IP/DP, submit monthly S20 report, ensuring payroll is done and paid timely every month.
- Conduct appraisal, performance review, bonus review of all employees through work performance/results by coordinating with respective Head of Departments (HOD).
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource policies and Code of Conduct implementation.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures in compliance to local Authorities; i.e. SMM requirements.
- Support to Teams with support from respective Head of Departments (HOD), managers, Team Leaders with effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Liaise with building management car park issue & renew season parkings.
- Support Tenancy Agreements and Company vehicle insurances.
- Liaising with insurance broker with all company’s insurance on comparison and renewals.
- IT support requirements.
- Prepare monthly claims expenses, payment voucher and etc.
- Monitoring office water drinking and pantry supplies.
- Submission quarterly MOM survey, government-paid claims such as NS claim, childcare leave, levy waiver and etc
- Monitoring daily temperature record from each dept & swab test attendance. (Covid -19)
- Arrange Company annual health check up.
- Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Studies/Administration/Management and equivalent.
- At least 3 years in a Human Resource roles and people management experiences.
- Must be familiar with CPF and MOM legislation like the Employment Act.
- Proficient in MS Office and company systems.
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player, assertive and self-driven.
- Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are welcome to apply.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.