Specialising in mobile applications development, Qi Xiang Technology envisions itself to be the future game changer in the F&B field. With the successful development of the food ordering app Xindots, Qi Xiang Technology has continuously outdone itself in order to become one of the leading mobile application developer in Singapore.
XINDOTS Website URL: www.xindots.com
BAO HE GROUP website URL: www.baohegroup.com
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Seeking a meticulous, collaborative and creative individual
- Ideally a wordsmith with an eye for aesthetics and a can-do attitude!
- To work directly with content exec to generate content in house brand, style, voice and image
- Not limited to website, social media (Facebook, Instagram, EDMs), in-app reviews and check-in functions
- To swiftly generate quality content for short in-app reviews (minimum 8 a day)
- To assist content exec in conducting interviews (field research, on the ground) on merchants for social media purposes.
- To monitor and pitch fresh fads, trending topics, awesome angles appealing to local demographics (blog)
- To assist in fact-checking listings, ie. https://xindots.com/cbd-guide-tanjong-pagar-salad-stops-weight-waist-watchers/
- To possess working knowledge of SEOs practises, alt-tag, captions
- Time period and availability (minimum commitment of 3 months)
- Strong writer with ability to self-edit, pick up house style
- Preference for those with portfolios (including copywriting, campaigns, projects)
- Needs to be able to work independently, with some guidance and instructions
- 100% comfortable with phone photography
- Photo editing skills
- Basic interview techniques
- Keenness in F&B industry and the marrying of tech and social!
What we offer
- Opportunity to learn, grow
- Young dynamic, supportive team, fun, start-up culture
Interested candidate, please forward your resume by indicate your period of availability and your writing portfolio.