Have a keen interest in E-commerce, dropshipping, online sales or Shopify? Look no further as we serve international dropshippers and E-commerce gurus.
While COVID-19 is a testing period for many companies which falter or fail, E-commerce is undoubtedly the next big growth field. As the saying goes, during a gold rush, sell shovels. We ride on the E-commerce boom by helping our customers source and ship products from China to worldwide; we take good care of the backend so our customers can concentrate on marketing on the frontend.
Founded in by SMU graduates (Class of 2013) Lin Fangjun and Wong Hong Wei, Xianchao Logistics Co Ltd (Kalgos) now have 33 people in the team servicing clients with over 100 stores (and growing rapidly). We believe we are amongst the fastest growing companies and welcome you to join the team.
- Motivated self-starter
- Have great time management and organisation skills
- Have experience designing video storyboard to present to stakeholders
- Confidence in communicating of ideas and following through designs.
- Proactive and highly motivated team player. Must be detail-orientated, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Experience in using Adobe Suite, canva, wix
- Knowledge of Photoshop, or design software mandatory
- Have a basic understanding of the different needs of various social media platforms and how this would affect the format of videos created
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU :
- Opportunity to learn about logistics that powers the booming ecommerce industry
- Be part of a growing start-up without layers of hierarchy
- Take your projects from ideation to execution with quick turnaround
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do
- Flexible working hours
A cover letter of not more than 500 words describing your goals for this internship, your understanding about the dropshipping industry and how you can play a part in it.
A portfolio to showcase your past works is welcomed.