WorldRoamer is built from scratch by a bunch of local travel enthusiasts in Singapore, with the purpose of helping you discover local destinations around Asia better. We believe that travel should be stress-free, seamless, and about savouring the moment. That is why we are working towards being able to understand your travel needs and personal discoveries so as to provide you with all that you need within a destination - through the discovery of travel inspiration, trip planner and our network of accommodations & activities.
We are seeking a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. The person will assist management by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance to internal and external clients and generally being a helpful, orderly and positive presence in the workplace. This is a full time position based in Singapore.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
● Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and ordering office supplies.
● Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
● Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
● Take meeting notes/minutes, create presentations, and conduct research.
● Greet and assist visitors to the office.
● Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure a seamless and positive experience working at WorldRoamer.
● To assist with recruitment at WorldRoamer
● Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute.
Administrative Assistant Qualifications and Characteristics
● Degree in related field and/or prior administrative experience.
● Excellent computer skills, especially typing and research.
● Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email, and mail. ● Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others. ● Meticulous and attention to detail is a must.
● Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
● Effective communication in English
● Fluency in other languages is an advantage
● Outstanding communication and time management skills
● Appreciate transparency and building a positive team culture.