- Fashion Designer
- Date Listed
- 17 Jul 2017
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Bukit Merah
- Allowance /
- $400 - 800 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media
- Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
WOMB is a Singapore fashion concept brand for women who want innovative designs and ultra chic style with good quality. No cut or drape is placed by chance with every pattern, fit and detail is custom made. Launched in 2003, the company has two flagship stores, several counters and popups in Singapore and participates in regional and international fashion events that establish a strong brand identity here as well as in overseas markets. Attention to detail is the key areas of WOMB success especially in our high level of customer service.
WOMB @ SUNTEC City Mall
WOMB @ RAFFLES City Shopping Centre
WOMB @ ROBINSONS The Heeren
- Job Description
- Learning about the different roles within the retail sales, design and production team.
- Understanding the basic principles of work in Womb.
- Assist chief designer in overall design concepts.
- Oversee design development to completion.
- Conceptualize and design of product range based on brand image and positioning.
- Prepare fashion sketches and follow up with development of product prototypes.
- Select and source for fabrics, materials, accessories and compile garment measurements and other related information required.
- Prepare detailed specifications for manufacturing.
- Maintain effective communication with the product development team and merchandising team to ensure concepts are clear and deadlines to be achieved.
- Assist in production if needed.
- Visit retail stores understanding Womb customers profile.