- Wizlearn Technologies Pte Ltd
- Graphics Designer
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
10 Science Park Road #03-13,
The Alpha, Singapore Science Park II
- Allowance /
- $8 hourly
- Information Technology
- Creative / Media
- Company Profile
Wizlearn Technologies is a one-stop e-learning and professional development hub for corporations.
Its services include providing internet-based e-Learning solutions, content and services to over 300 institutions in Asia.
The end-to-end suite of services supports clients in creating and maintaining the most appropriate solutions to meet their business and learning objectives.
- Job Description
The Graphic Designer position will be an integral part of the corporate team, helping to conceptualize and design attractive e-learning content, marketing collaterals
Conceptualize, design, and execute sophisticated digital, print and online content across multiple platforms. Ability to work closely with instructional designers to ensure that solutions developed meets the expectations of clients.
- A portfolio that shows a broad range of digital online content (brochures, , video, 3D/2D animation)
- Strong graphic design knowledge (background in visual communications preferred)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud: Specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash
- Able to create vector graphics in Adobe Flash/ Adobe Illustrator/ Adobe Photoshop
- Good layout skills
- Have a keen eye for details
- Creative and aesthetically inclined
- Driven and efficient self-starter, comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment and tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual communication and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships across functions - able to work in a collaborative environment with internal peers, as well as external vendors and suppliers.
Interested : Kindly email resume to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.