9 Lorong Napiri, Singapore 547531
Established in 1970, AWWA is a local non-profit organisation that provides community-based programmes and services to people of all ages. From early intervention programmes to special education for children and youth with special needs and multiple disabilities, caregivers support, life-enhancing services for families to senior community home, health and social outreach programmes and services to enable ageing-in-place and active-ageing, AWWA puts people first.
- Support basic data management function
- Assist in subsidy claims processing
- Assist in preparation for programme audits and assurance visits
- Data entry to record client movements
- Filing and documentation checks
- Carry out any other duties as required by management