- Winson Press Pte Ltd
- IT Intern
- Date Listed
- 09 Apr 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
20 BEDOK SOUTH ROAD,S469277
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
Our Mission is to Invest in our people’s growth and customersuccess by providing innovative marketing and printing solutions.
Winson Press Pte Ltd, established in 1965, has been aleading printing company in Singapore producing highest quality productsincluding paper boxes, labels, flexible packaging and other paper products. Wehave won more than 36 packaging and print excellence awards organized in Asia,Europe and America.
Since 2012, Winson Press has moved beyond print intoe-commerce, cloud computing solutions, functional printing and innovativemarketing campaigns. Our innovative solutions include: 1 to 1 cross media personalisedmarketing, personalised packaging marketing campaign, referral and perpetualbrochure campaign to increase loyalty, support customer acquisition, fundraising and more.
We are gaining traction in our new business. We are lookingfor great people who share our vision and passion to learn and grow together.
- Job Description
IT Network System maintenance
- Responsible for designing, implementation and maintenance of the company’s IT secured infrastructure including networks and computer systems
- Provide IT helpdesk support to end users and customers who have technical issues with their desktops (Mac & Windows) or our ecommerce platforms. Tasks include:
- Installing and configuring computer systems
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Logging customer/employee queries
- Analysing support logs to spot trends and underlying issues
- Maintaining records of hardware and software licences and managing IT assets
- Manage vendors for the administration of outsourced IT activities for ERP and IT Network System
Software support and database management
- Manage projects building cross-browser, cross-platform, e-storefronts, and web application development
- Co-ordinate with software support on project requirement and perform test and evaluation on functionality and software integration
- Database management using MS SQL for report customization
- Develop and maintain workflow system for process efficiency
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.