- Wilhelmsen Ships Service (S) Pte Ltd
- Offshore Account Manager
- Date Listed
- 11 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
186 Pandan Loop, Singapore 128376
- Allowance /
- $5,000 - 7,000 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Marine and Offshore Engineering
- Company Profile
Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group founded in 1861. We have the biggest maritime network in the world, with a presence in over 2 200 locations globally. We serve over half of the worldwide merchant fleet with products and services, and supply crew and technical management for some of the most complex vessels in the world. We also develop new and daring solutions, shaping the maritime industry for the future. Our investments seek to explore and develop new opportunities within the energy-, offshore- and maritime industry. With thousands of colleagues in more than 70 countries, we take competence, sustainability, innovation and unparalleled customer experiences one step further.
- Job Description
- Drive profitable sales growth towards offshore customers in general, especially drilling contractors.
- Execute on strategies, create sales activity plans, drive customer-facing activity, support Account Managers with customer meetings, sign customer contracts and follow up on budgets, account performance and take corrective actions when required.
- Coordinate offshore efforts and drive offshore resources in collaboration with the relevant parties.
- Work closely with related personnel to develop customer relationships as well as solve customer challenges.
- Contribute in global offshore development, coordination offshore resources through regular meetings/follow-up with key internal stakeholders and maintain relationships with key external stakeholders at customers.
- Drive and follow up on sales initiatives in accordance with targeted accounts.
- Ensure customer complaints are registered and escalated in accordance with the Customer Complaints Policy and Process.
- Keep Salesforce updated with all the information relevant to the accounts, to include visit reports, opportunities, contacts, tasks, opportunities etc.
- Develop the competence of the account managers with offshore responsibility.
- Minimum Degree in Sales & Marketing or similar discipline
- Experience from the offshore industry – preferably the drilling industry, sales, and/or sales management, and/or offshore related procurement, offshore technical operations
- Able to lead and influence sales teams across Sales Areas
- Excellent communication, negotiations, planning and organizing skills