Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group founded in 1861. We have the biggest maritime network in the world, with a presence in over 2 200 locations globally. We serve over half of the worldwide merchant fleet with products and services, and supply crew and technical management for some of the most complex vessels in the world. We also develop new and daring solutions, shaping the maritime industry for the future. Our investments seek to explore and develop new opportunities within the energy-, offshore- and maritime industry. With thousands of colleagues in more than 70 countries, we take competence, sustainability, innovation and unparalleled customer experiences one step further.
Come and join our upcoming Additive Manufacturing (industrial 3D printing) Joint Venture between Wilhelmsen and thyssenkrupp, to fulfil the vision to disrupt the supply chain for marine and offshore parts – empowering Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and maritime and offshore companies to effectively manage their supply chain for spare parts through distributed on-demand manufacturing.
About the position
As we continue to grow, we are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to disrupt the spare parts supply chain.
As Customer Success Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain invaluable, hands-on experience by working with the operations department, collaborating with various global teams in different functional areas, as well as coordinating with external partners in developing products and services suited to customers in the shipping industry.
The position reports to the Customer Success Specialist.
Required experience and skills :
- Bachelor or Master student in engineering, business, or similar discipline.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Knowledge of supply chain processes, production planning, and forecasting.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and well organized.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist in preparing slides for customer sessions (sounding board).
- Collate pictures/ short write up of new 3D printed products being fabricated in our database from engineering.
- Keep continuous update on order overview sheet as and when required.
- Assist in collation of statistics and figures on a monthly status for both internal and external use.
- Researching of 3D printing incl. market development, technology developments, etc.
- Brainstorm and collaborate on content strategy and creative concepts.
- Write content for various 3D printing marketing campaigns and sales activities.
- Seek out and support documentation work for the setup of worldwide delivery channels with external partners.