- Wavecell Pte Ltd
- Marcom Intern
- Date Listed
- 12 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Apr 2018, For At Least 4 Months
18 Cross Street
- Allowance /
- $600 - 900 monthly
- Marketing / PR
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Wavecell, Asia’s leading cloud communications platform, helps businesses to enhance customer experience with its Messaging solutions and Live Video Interaction. Developers and Enterprises can easily integrate Wavecell’s real-time multi-channel communications (via API and SDK) into any applications, websites and services. Wavecell’s messaging solutions allows companies to automate SMS notifications, One-Time Passwords (OTP), and simplify 2-way messaging. The company also ensures secured first-class connectivity to more than 190 countries. With Wavecell’s Live Video Interaction, any organisations can put in the additional personal touch, and communicate efficiently with consumers without having to rely on traditional avenues - phone calls, emails or screenshots back and forth – and create happier customers. Founded in 2010, Wavecell is based in Singapore with regional presence in Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong and United Kingdom. The company, with 24/7 global support, serves various organisations from startups to large organisations.
- Job Description
You will be involved in various Marketing functions such as Events Preparation, Marketing Production, Operations and Administration.
You will assist in the planning, execution and review of marketing campaigns (direct and digital) with the objective of building public awareness and driving revenue growth, as well as management of event functions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily media monitoring: an opportunity to learn about the industry
- Assist in creating marketing assets (e.g. visual, content, etc.)
- Assist with organizing and executing of events
- Prepare presentations
- Manage the production, distribution and delivery of marketing materials
- Assist in social media content
- Assist in creating marketing content (e.g. taglines, articles, write-ups)
- Assist in producing email campaigns and manage database
- Source and liaise with vendors (e.g. printing, corporate giveaways, etc.)
- Demonstrate an eager to learn attitude towards your job. Be willing to pitch-in on anything
- Be an outstanding house-keeper of executional work – to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence
- Be smart and resourceful in finding information and help
- Be an exceptional team player
- Be initiative
- Singaporean or Singaporean PR only
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.