- Wavecell Pte Ltd
- Digital Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 12 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Apr 2018, For At Least 6 Months
18 Cross Street
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,200 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Wavecell, Asia’s leading cloud communications platform, helps businesses to enhance customer experience with its Messaging solutions and Live Video Interaction. Developers and Enterprises can easily integrate Wavecell’s real-time multi-channel communications (via API and SDK) into any applications, websites and services. Wavecell’s messaging solutions allows companies to automate SMS notifications, One-Time Passwords (OTP), and simplify 2-way messaging. The company also ensures secured first-class connectivity to more than 190 countries. With Wavecell’s Live Video Interaction, any organisations can put in the additional personal touch, and communicate efficiently with consumers without having to rely on traditional avenues - phone calls, emails or screenshots back and forth – and create happier customers. Founded in 2010, Wavecell is based in Singapore with regional presence in Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong and United Kingdom. The company, with 24/7 global support, serves various organisations from startups to large organisations.
- Job Description
You need to be creative, love analytics and data-driven metrics and have the passion and ability to execute successful campaigns and of course to clearly report your campaigns’ performances. Basically, to increase online branding, revenue and conversion through digital lead-generation, website and social media traffic and engagements.
- Develop and implement all digital marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, marketing automation, email marketing, social media and display campaigns.
- Track and tweak campaigns’ performances on a daily basis.
- Analyse and report on all campaign performance against KPIs and ROIs.
- Perform market research and insights.
- Brainstorm with regional team to identify new and creative growth strategies.
- Localise regional campaigns (e.g. Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Philippines, etc.).
- Stay on top of emerging trends in digital marketing and new tools.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English Language
- Good organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Internship duration for this role is a minimum of 8 months
- Local and overseas students are welcome