Wavecell, Asia’s leading cloud communications platform, helps businesses to enhance customer experience by offering SMS, Chat Apps, Video Interaction and Voice solutions for any platform. Our strength lies in offering cloud-based multi-channel communications to developers and enterprises to build better services by integrating our APIs and SDKs. Wavecell ensures first-class connectivity to more than 190 countries, while maintaining high-security standards on the platform.
Wavecell provides real-time multichannel communication services for enterprises and developers.Relying on a cloud-based service, Wavecell has customers Worldwide in numerous industries. Wavecell multichannel offer is composed of SDK and tools that can be used to embed chat, push notifications, voice and video endpoints in any application or website.
Wavecell is headquartered in Singapore, with offices in the APAC region.
About the job
This is a great opportunity to join a high performing Marketing team in a fast-growing technology company. We are looking for a doer who is able to take on various responsibilities, and support various teams.You will work cross-functionally with our sales coordinator and both the marketing and sales team to improve the selling process.That means you will be directly involved in supporting the sales team in both pre-sales and post sales activities.You will support the Marketing team during the events and every aspect of the lead generation process.You must be hands-on, reliable and proactive.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with the sales team to identify target verticals, company sizes, teams, buyers, and use cases.Then, using this understanding, build target account lists for prospecting activity, and support the lead generation process (Qualify leads, Engaged with PIC…)
- Play an active role in the coordination of sales activity and internal processes
- Process SMS campaigns on a daily basis for key customers
- Report, track, and manage sales activities and results on the CRM
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
You are a hands-on doer
Good organisational and planning skills
Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Good attention to details and accuracy
Internship duration for this role is a minimum of 3 months, ideally 6 to 8 months
Minimum an undergraduate from local universities
Excellent written and verbal fluency in English; fluency another Asian language
(e.g. Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin or Thai) is advantageous.