Vue is a fashion discovery social shopping app where users get rewarded for posting photos of their outfits.
E-Commerce is a US$153B industry in Southeast Asia, yet the majority of new-age fashion and lifestyle brands remain underserved due to a lack of suitable solutions. Our platform is specifically engineered for them, giving them a more targeted reach while generating insights like never before. Meanwhile, young consumers are shopping differently from other generations. This change in behaviour is forcing a merger between social media and e-commerce.
Vue strives to be at the forefront of Shoppertainment by blending social entertainment with e-commerce. Having secured its second round of funding, Vue is looking to launch its platform by Dec 2020.
We are currently are team of 17 and looking to expand both full time and intern roles.
Find out more about us at https://www.vue.asia
VUE is looking for a Social Media Intern (Part time/Full time available) to join its marketing team. This position is remote and will require you to take an active role in building the company's social media presence.
You should be able to relate to a consumer’s mindset and be an active shopper or demonstrate a similar level of understanding. We are also looking for someone that is brave enough to disrupt the status quo and be able to enjoy the process in the midst of doing so. Show us that you think outside of the box!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research on best social media practices in the e-commerce and fashion industries
- Create and execute social branding content on Vue's Instagram channel
- Conceptualize, execute, and track the performance of our social media engagements to increase our followers, improve our engagement rates, and grow our user base
- Coordinate with social media influencers and manage deliverables and timelines
- Work closely with Product and Growth teams on various initiatives
- Assist in possible design work and ad-hoc work
- Passion for social media and marketing
- Prior experience with Instagram and content creation. Please share your portfolio, if any, in your application.
- (Preferred) Proficiency with photography and relevant design tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Ability to relate well to Vue's target audience which are females aged between 18-35