ABOUT THE COMPANY
Visual Studio ™ is an award winning Events Management Company with offices in Singapore, Jakarta and Shanghai. We provide our clients with unique event concepts along with cost effective solutions. From corporate event management to marketing promotion campaigns, we offer our clients a single point of contact as we activate their strategic communication projects both locally and regionally.
If you are keen to join our team and work with partners including CapitaLand, Singapore Changi Airport, F&N Foods, All Nippon Airways and SPH Magazines in a fast paced MICE industry then contact us today. We are currently prospecting and inviting energetic individuals to join us as Management Trainees/ Interns.
Interns will assist our team throughout the process of planning, organising and managing real life corporate events and campaigns. Interns will be trained, given an allowance and more importantly, be tasked with real jobs with real responsibilities. Such exposure is definitely industry relevant and most practical. Interns will sharpen their soft skills and acquire invaluable experience in managing people. This is not a sale position and our interns are not expected to solicit sales lead or make cold calls. There are no sales targets and definitely no street peddling.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS FOR
- Marketing/ Advertising;
- Events Management;
- Digital Media;
- Public Relations
- Design – Animation;
- Design – Graphic
- You understand the value of industrial experience;
- You value the exposure to managing real life projects;
- You are an energetic problem solver who strive to find the best solution;
- You like creative work such as brainstorming for ideas or event concepts;
- You like to meet new people all the time and enjoy working with people from all walks of life;
- You have a strong command of both English and Mandarin;
- You are flexible with your working hours including occasional night and weekend projects;
- You are able to commit to an internship of at least 3 months;