- AYP Group
- Brand & Marketing Executive
- Date Listed
- 07 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
1 Raffles Place, #23-03 One Raffles Place Singapore 048616
- Allowance /
- $2,500 - 3,000 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Company Profile
Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
The AYP cause is ‘Imagineering the Future’ which is bridging the border between dreams and reality by truly bringing our clients’ and candidates’ aspirations to life. Our vision is to be a full-fledged Human Resources company providing a complete suite of Human Resources Solutions to our clients from Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) to HR Consultancy and HR Outsourcing Solutions.
In 2015, AYP Group has been awarded The Singapore HR Awards 2015 for Leading HR Practices in Management Consultancy Services Provider, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year.
In 2016, AYP Group has been awarded The Singapore HR Awards 2016 for Leading E-HR, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedbacks show positive signs of up to 95% of our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that value friendly colleagues and a stress-free environment, come and join us!
- Job Description
- Develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies for ASEAN regions
- End to end execution and management of marketing campaigns - from content generation to copywriting to campaign tracking and reporting
- Craft marketing content to drive maximum audience engagement across multiple platforms
- Design and creating of promotional materials
- Execution of all marketing initiatives/plans / strategies
- Managing of social media platforms and content
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, Google etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Illustrator, Photoshop, Video Editing
- Candidate with Marketing Agencies experience will be an advantage
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.