Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
The AYP cause is ‘Imagineering the Future’ which is bridging the border between dreams and reality by truly bringing our clients’ and candidates’ aspirations to life. Our vision is to be a full-fledged Human Resources company providing a complete suite of Human Resources Solutions to our clients from Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) to HR Consultancy and HR Outsourcing Solutions.
In 2015, AYP Group has been awarded The Singapore HR Awards 2015 for Leading HR Practices in Management Consultancy Services Provider, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year.
In 2016, AYP Group has been awarded The Singapore HR Awards 2016 for Leading E-HR, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback show positive signs of up to 95% of our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that value friendly colleagues and a stress-free environment, come and join us!
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance (QA) intern to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
As a QA intern of the Juztalent team (our in-house software team), you will be mainly engaged in testing activity throughout the product development process and be responsible for developing and performing tests on our products. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to work and discuss with project lead, developers and designer, to share your ideas on the product development. On top of that, you’ll also receive mentoring in a variety of web development languages, software quality assurance methodologies, software test automation and project management tools. This QA internship offers the skills and experience required to proceed further in IT industry.
If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we are more than willing to meet you.
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues.
- Assist in developing detailed, comprehensive, well-structured test plans/cases and review test result to determine system's functionality.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Prepare technical documentation, review, and reports as needed.
- Manage and track to ensure proper closure of defects detected during testing
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and project lead) to identify system requirements
- Develop product features using front-end and back-end technology