Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
The AYP cause is ‘Imagineering the Future’ which is bridging the border between dreams and reality by truly bringing our clients’ and candidates’ aspirations to life. Our vision is to be a full-fledged Human Resources company providing a complete suite of Human Resources Solutions to our clients from Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) to HR Consultancy and HR Outsourcing Solutions.
In 2015, AYP Group has been awarded The Singapore HR Awards 2015 for Leading HR Practices in Management Consultancy Services Provider, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year.
In 2016, AYP Group has been awarded The Singapore HR Awards 2016 for Leading E-HR, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback show positive signs of up to 95% of our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that value friendly colleagues and a stress-free environment, come and join us!
We are seeking a graphic design intern to join our team, one who is strong in the areas of graphic design and has a passion in digital marketing. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in various designs requirements of the company.
What you will do:
- Conceptualize, visualize and execute creative graphic artwork for marketing related materials.
- Work in line with the company’s marketing goals.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand creative directions and communication objectives according to marketing requirements and transform them into creative design.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum Diploma holder in relevant fields
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Effective time management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative and creative, able to think out-of-the-box
- Open to ideas and suggestions
- Well organized and pays attention to detail
- Ability to research, conceptualize, and work independently or as a team.
- Students are welcome!