Established since 1989, Vine Group grew with 3 decades of operating experience purveying rare and fine wines from the 10 major wine producing countries. Today, we are thankful for a valued network pertinent to importing, distributing and retailing wines from both the Old and New World.
Our expertise has developed to encompass services treasured by partners and clients alike. These include benchmark events like wine expositions, winemakers and proprietors dinners, tours & chateau visits, sommelier services, wine education, consultancy, portfolio management rare wine sourcing, cellar creation and management.
Vine Group is an enterprise founded with deep passion. Our ethos: “The privilege to share wines of exceptional pedigree”.
Operational expertise nurturing a global network from the era before wine was popular in Asia. 5 leading advantages emerged. The testament of client base from Airlines and Hotels to thousands more forming webs of discerning wine drinkers.
Secondly is the bond with top proprietors from Europe to Australasia. Thirdly, an evolving and appreciating portfolio of fine wines. Fourthly, deep vertical and horizontal knowledge of wine. Most importantly, foreseeing the needs of the industry.
In 2010, our signature outlet Bar á Vin was launched. Strategically, Bar á Vin pulses at the heart of the Central Business District. Our service, selection from vintage 1900, quality and heritage, is second to none.
Featuring a double storey 3000 bottle wine cellar, Bar á Vin is where numerous top banks, professional firms, multinational corporations and leading local corporations are within 1km.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager / Bar Manager / Finance Manager, and assisted by the Bar & Support Team
- Proficient in verbal and written English language. Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management
- Responsible to administer New / Social Media, Internet Marketing, and related IT services.
- Responsible to coordinate the Marketing Plan and related follow-up activities (like the production and implementation of Menus, Marketing initiatives, Events and Promotions).
- Responsible to support the Finance Team, Systems, Bookkeeping & daily operations.
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices. Develop and maintain clients accounts through phone support as well as data order entry of every phone, fax along with email orders.
- Perform with field sales to attain and validate delivered orders.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Responsible to support the Retail Team, related Sales Activities & Operations.
- Customer service focus - Respond to all incoming calls along with customer needs plus requests.
- Ensure to follow up with existing and prospective customers in timely manner.
- Develop client mailings as well as e-mails pertinent to company products plus promoting company’s information.
- Maintain and update departmental databases and client mailing lists to ensure updated company information.
- Responsible to manage and execute supporting services (like preparations for presentations to the delivery of wines).
- Able to coordinate the replenishment of supplies, food & beverages.
- Able to manage and operations of e-POS and related systems (like daily operating and operations, opening, and end of day closures)
- Assist in developing, executing and delivery of ad-hoc products such as Festive Hampers
- Covering the duties of fellow executives, as others cover for you, as and when required.
- Ensure to process established inventory daily and validate correctness with all sent set.
- Ensure to process consignment inventory as on receiving required approvals plus verify exactness with all sent items.
- Provide field sales as well as distributor consignment inventory related reports.
- Coordinate inventory movement in every field as approved and requested.
- Convey any and entire product concerns to quality, manager, accounting as well as product development management.
High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.