VFlowTech (VFT) is reinventing energy storage with Vanadium redox flow technology, with a vision to develop the cheapest and most scalable Vanadium redox flow batteries in the world. VFT storage solution has an expected life span of 25 years and is proven to be one of the safest and most environmentally friendly battery technologies. VFT founders have deep experience in the renewable space, and Vanadium redox flow technology. VFT is a spin-off of the CleanTech lab of Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, and benefits from unique IP arising from many years of intensive research at NTU.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner closely with business team to understand the market challenges and growth goals and build a multidimensional marketing research strategy to support the overall business objectives.
- Leveraging support from business team; drive competitive analysis, develop 4P market intelligence strategies and support cross-channel sales campaigns include events, email programs, account-based marketing, digital marketing, and 3rd party programs to help team to achieve sales KPIs.
- Plan, develop, and implement effective marketing communication campaigns, including managing campaigns on social media, in line with go-to-market strategy.
- Develop and maintain quality and up-to-date marketing collaterals including brochures, letters, intranet and website. Maintain and update sales leads, customer records and support articles as needed.
- Identify hot topics and trends which support the business development strategy. Identify and quality business opportunities, work closely with business team on pitches and capability statements, and track pitch outcomes.
- Undertake research into clients and prospects and produce related reports.
- Supporting sales initiatives and lead generations. Assist with Proposals (Pitch & Close) and Contract Negotiations.
- Support and coordinate with the corporate team for the internal and communications.
- Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Mass Communications or equivalent. Currently enrolled in Master Business/ Accounting, MBA.
- Excellent communication, copy-writing and problem-solving skill.
- Networking expert communicates superbly and enthusiastically.
- Proven critical thinker and team-player who can make independent decisions and proactively helps others across other functions.
- Should be self-starters and be able to work with minimal direction
VFlowTech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment with VFlowTech will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, colour, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, source of income, national origin, citizenship status, disability, or any protected status