VFlowTech (VFT) is reinventing energy storage with Vanadium redox flow technology, with a vision to develop the cheapest and most scalable Vanadium redox flow batteries in the world. VFT storage solution has an expected life span of 25 years and is proven to be one of the safest and most environmentally friendly battery technologies. VFT founders have deep experience in the renewable space, and Vanadium redox flow technology. VFT is a spin-off of the CleanTech lab of Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, and benefits from unique IP arising from many years of intensive research at NTU.
As an Electrical Design Intern at VFlowTech, you will be involved in the design of microgrids and sub-systems to support energy storage.
- The work also involved the evaluation and usage of commercial inverters, converters and microgrid controllers. You also be involved in controller circuits design.
- Extensive testing activities is involved.
- Ensure that all necessary parameters of the battery system are tested to standards
- Assist in any electrical wiring or modifications
- Power systems and microgrid design
- Power inverters, converters and controller’s functionality
- Power system components and wirings
- Processor based (ARM) controller design
- Electrical testing & component sourcing
- Bachelor/master’s in electrical or Electronics engineering.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Should be self-starters and be able to work with minimal supervision