- Very Special Arts Singapore
- Event Management For Visual Arts
- Date Listed
- 10 Aug 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 5 Months
133 Bedok North Avenue 3
- Allowance /
- $450 - 550 monthly
- Events / Promotions
- Arts / Entertainment / Recreation
- Company Profile
Launched in September 1993 by Singapore’s Ambassador-at-Large and VSA Patron, Professor Tommy Koh, Very Special Arts Singapore is a local charity organisation dedicated to providing opportunities for people with disabilities to be involved in the arts. For the past 24 years, VSA Singapore has been running successful art programmes, workshops, competitions and art exhibitions for the special needs community, creating awareness among members of the public of their immense talent and resilience.
Through our programmes, we:
- Promote the educational, social, rehabilitative and therapeutic benefits of visual, performing and literary arts;
- Integrate individuals with disabilities into mainstream society through the arts; and
- Assist them in obtaining financial independence through arts and arts-creation.
- Job Description
- Help organize weekly art classes and holiday art workshops for persons with disabilities
- Support in managing the Year End Party
- Plan and coordinate a small art exhibition
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV by sending it to .
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.