- Recruit Express Pte Ltd
- Business Development Associate
- Date Listed
- 10 Aug 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
Ngee Ann City Tower A #11-01/02/06 and 80 Raffles Place #56-02 / #26-02
- Allowance /
- $1,100 - 2,900 monthly
- Human Resources
- Human Resources
- Company Profile
Established since1996 and listed on SGX Main Board under the HRnetGroup in June 2017, Recruit Express has emerged as the largest and most preferred recruitment consultancy in Singapore. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest calibre to employers who only want the best in their teams. In our constant pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Taipei. With 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates, and live up to our mission of helping people find good jobs and our clients to succeed in business at express speed!
EA License No.99C4599
- Job Description
As a Business Development Associate, you will have an interesting and challenging job finding good people for companies and vice-versa. You will have an attractive base salary and exciting profit-sharing bonuses that commensurate with your performance. Most importantly, you will be trained and developed to achieve your highest potential.
- Possess a Degree in Any Field
- Strong interest in pursuing a career involving business development, sales and corporate communications
- Believes in constant learning and self-improvement to achieve breakthroughs
- Manages work pressure well and loves the prospect of a challenging job that enables personal growth / maturity
- Has good business acumen and is confident of being an effective liaising person with external corporate clients
- Possess good presentation and communication skills
- Team-player who is able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- No experience is required as training will be provided!
If you enjoy being with people and have a strong desire for success, please send your resume to the HR Manager, Ms Emmeline Fong Meilin, at emmeline @recruitexpress.com.sg
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
EA Personnel No: R1103706
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified!
You can also apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.