- OC Digital
- Web Development Intern
- Date Listed
- 10 Aug 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
19 Burn Road, Singapore 369974
- Allowance /
- $600 - 800 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
OC Digital believes in making companies greater through the power of digital marketing. Our results-oriented digital marketing solutions have helped boost many brands’ image and equity. Founded in 2011, the agency is one of the leading and fastest-growing integrated digital marketing agencies in the region.
Today, the agency is made up of a well-rounded team of experienced and passionate professionals who are committed to the online success of our clients. Our uncompromising focus on creating the best-of-breed online experiences have allowed us to forge promising partnerships with some very successful companies across all industries.
The agency aims to bridge the gap between the clients and their current and prospective consumers. We would also like to provide professional support and offer top-notch marketing solutions to meet your marketing goals.
We are looking for people who are passionate about digital marketing, and would like to learn more about marketing through the various different digital channels.
Find out more about us at http://ocdigitalnetwork.com
- Job Description
We are looking for people who are passionate about digital marketing and helping clients to achieve great results, through creating intuitive design and efficient web systems creation.
- Work with Web Designers to help with building websites for clients, inclusive but not limited to mock-up concepts, wireframes and design assets
- Aid in front-end/back-end development and troubleshooting of bugs
- May need to help develop and refine company's CRM system
- Other relevant adhoc tasks
- Responsible and reliable
- Positive attitude
- Assist in web design & development (template/hard code)
- Keen and Fast learner
- Knowledge of Laravel framework would be good
- Strong determination
- Keen eyes for details
- basic optimisation preferred
- Able to commit at least 3 months
- Part time basis is fine too
Please send in the link to your portfolio if you have one.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.