- Arete Group
- Graphic Designer (Intern)
- Date Listed
- 10 Aug 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 1 Month
- Allowance /
- $600 - 900 monthly
- Design / Creative
- Creative / Media
- Company Profile
The Arete Group provides digital marketing, creative design and technology consulting services to our list of clientele. We engage with organisations and SMEs directly to assist in their brand growth, product market development and operation productivity through management of their print collaterals, social media, websites and systems design. We aim to help our clients stay competitive in today's economy.
We are looking for an Graphic Design Intern to join us on this exciting journey. This internship opportunity will provide you with invaluable insights on digital marketing, project management and software development.
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Job Description
What our intern will learn and contribute:
- Work with our Marketing Executive to understand the business and creative requirements of our clients.
- Work with new and established brands to develop strong corporate identities.
- Work with Interior Designers to present visual concepts through space and interior design of restaurants and other F&B establishments.
- Design branding guides, brand logos, and brand graphics such as illustrations, character designs, icons and mural prints.
- Design and Conceptualise creative print collaterals such as brochures, menus, vouchers, posters and more.
- Design and Conceptualise online media collaterals such as website banners, social media posts, digital marketing designs and more.
- Participate in client meetings to kickstart projects or deliver final designs. Client communications are conducted mostly through online channels (text or emails), phone calls. Physical meetings may be required, though rarely.
- Be involved in website design to improve brand image and overall ease of usage.
- Work with our Website Developers and IT system programmers to make design-related UI and UX improvements to websites and system interfaces.
- Able to complete an internship in Singapore
- Effectively Bilingual. Communicate and write slogans in English and Mandarin
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Strong Illustrator
- Familiar with Adobe InDesign and other creative software
- Willingness to gain a stronger understanding of social media design and marketing, including channels such as Facebook, Website and WeChat.
- Able to commit for at least 1 month.
What will you achieve with this internship?
- Gain practical experience in graphic design projects and client management.
- Apply your technical knowledge/skills in real-life scenario
- Opportunties to include creative work in portfolio
- Testimonial reflecting your performance
Internship Benefits and Privileges
- Adobe Creative Suite Software provided during internship period
- Lunch delivery service provided for all employees
- Flexible work hours
- Internship allowance of $600-$1000