VersaFleet™ believes that every business should be powered by software that's easy to live with. We tackle transportation’s $60 billion dollar ‘empty miles’ problem by advancing global supply chain from the ground up. Incubated by Get2Volume and NUS Enterprise, the company has raised about SGD1 million to date. With 350% year-on-year growth, VersaFleet™ is actively used by hundreds of vehicles across ASEAN.
Through VersaFleet™, we are revolutionising everyday logistics through simple yet powerful cloud software. Fully browser-based, VersaFleet™ is a central operations portal that enables operators to track incoming job orders, assign trips and dispatch their drivers instantly via our mobile companion app, VersaDrive™. With real-time notifications, operators enjoy 24/7 visibility over collection & delivery statuses. Powered by route optimisation, VersaFleet™ can assign and dispatch hundreds of jobs in mere seconds. VersaFleet™ aims to be the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for the every-man in global logistics.
- Prepare and confidently deliver technical presentations of the company's offering to customers, support product demonstrations to convince both customers and distribution/implementation partners
- Link company's Sales and Product Management teams to create relevant and comprehensive product solutioning towards effective implementation of the VersaFleet TMS
- Support the sales process, from preparation of offers to conclusion of contracts – from a professional, technical and functional point of view, including implementation of proof-of-concepts
- Work closely with internal teams to solve any technical issues in both pre-sales/post-sales support for customers to suggest best solutions in required timeline.
- Organize and conduct customer presentations and technical product training during the pre-sales phase
- Respond to tenders and produce detailed cost proposals for prospects, including the creation of SOW, RFP, RFQ, RFI and other documents in the sales process
- Interface with Customer Success in articulating customer requirements, to ensure a smooth transition from sale to delivery, support initial handholding and build long-lasting relationships with customers
- Ensure close cooperation with Product Management by integrating customer feedback into the company's Product Roadmap
- Support new projects and business activities
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or related field
- 3 years’ experience as frontend or backend developer
- Experience in a similar pre-sales role would be advantageous
- Ability to communicate technical information to widely varied audience
- Ability to understand business problems and develop solutions to solve them
- Knowledge of software application development and delivery concepts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills