UZABASE Inc. is an emerging leader in business media and intelligence providing content that is already among Asia's most dependable and differentiated. Our flagship service, SPEEDA, comprehensively and systematically organises company and industry information and intelligence, empowering business professionals to work smarter, and more creatively.
UZABASE analysts are original, analytical, lateral thinking, and are excited about working in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment. They research and write our SPEEDA Industry Reports, are detail-oriented, and meticulous in the quality of the reports they produce. You will be collaborating with highly motivated, international, and forward-thinking colleagues to conduct industry research and analysis
Position: Intern (Vietnamese)
- Maintain and improve industry reports on diverse industries across Vietnam
- Work on adhoc client projects related to the Vietnamese markets that covers preparation of peer screening/profiling, industry reviews, sector and macro databases.
Qualifications and Experience
- Undergrad in Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business or Science/Mathematics is preferred (Upper 2nd or better from a top 3 local or top 100 international university; 1st Class Honours preferred)
- Strong interest in Finance/Economics/Investing
- Experience working with secondary research tools and databases
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills who works with a sense of urgency (flex-time)
- Cooperative and considerate teammate with the ability to communicate openly and maturely by giving and receiving honest feedback
- Independent thinker with the desire and ability to form their own opinions rather than indulging in group-think
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese – strong written and verbal skills
- An allowance pegged to industry standards.