Headquartered in Singapore, IMAPAC is a young social enterprise that conceptualizes, organizes and manages some of the industry’s most recognized international conferences with a social cause; the conferences always address a topic that will drive businesses and industries forward and create a positive social impact to the society and people. Many of IMAPAC's events in the region are considered the industry's top and the must-attend event of the year!
Our mission is to help businesses around the world generate tangible growth and raise awareness of making social impacts on society through cause-driven business conferences that are created to break down barriers and inspire goodness, creativity, and change.
You will be part of the business development team for the life sciences division. You will be dealing with the future of medicine, finding new opportunities and prospects to grow the division, helping clients find solutions to invigorate their marketing campaign and business expansions, building relationships with new clients and maintain existing ones. You will travel to events held around the world.
- Work closely with the clients to deliver solutions that solve their business challenges and cultivate strong relationships with clients’ senior executives through both in-person meetings and meetings over the phone.
- Identify the target market and prospective companies and investigate their business needs in order to engage them to be part of our conferences
- Conduct market and lead research within an assigned market to affirm the commercial viability of projects
- Engage CEOs, Vice Presidents and all other senior level decision-makers over the phone, written correspondence or face-to-face, to understand their business objectives and match them with the benefits of attending your conference
- Develop a continuous pipeline of leads to generate new business opportunities
- Maintain and produce sales reports for periodic meetings
- Travel for on-site management
- Be an integral part of the project team creating the most impactful business festival of the year
- Provide impeccable customer service before and after the event
- Be a passionate advocate for the event and brand
- Attend events to network with clients and generate new business opportunities
The job is for you if you are:
- A Good Degree/Diploma holder
- Craving for a good commission from your own efforts
- B2B sales or marketing experience would be an advantage
- Able to travel overseas (as and when required)
- Excellent communication, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude, cheerful and confident personality
- Curious, rather than upset, in the face of rejection
- Hard working, articulate and highly motivated team player
- Possessing business acumen and having a commercial mind
- Local Singaporean or Permanent Resident preferred. Dependent pass holders/ LTVP holders may also apply.
Annual Estimated Target Earnings: 30-50K basic + 30-50K commission