Headquartered in Singapore, IMAPAC is a young social enterprise that conceptualizes, organizes and manages some of the industry’s most recognized international conferences with a social cause; the conferences always address a topic that will drive businesses and industries forward and create a positive social impact to the society and people. Many of IMAPAC's events in the region are considered the industry's top and the must-attend event of the year!
Our mission is to help businesses around the world generate tangible growth and raise awareness of making social impacts on society through cause-driven business conferences that are created to break down barriers and inspire goodness, creativity, and change.
We are following the 4 characters: cause-driven, quality governed, innovation-oriented, and experience revolutionized. Our company is built on the foundation of 5 Is: Integrity, Initiation, Innovation, Interactive, and Inspire.
You will be working directly with the Head of the Production team on one of our most important launches in biologics portfolio. This is a unique experience to work directly with one of the most talented individuals in our business and a thought leader in the biologics conference industry.
- Conduct primary and secondary market research on a given industry to come up with conference content, identify and confirm high-level speakers.
- Engage in intellectual conversations with business people and senior executives on the phone
- Write, edit and produce world-class content
- Research and write commercially attractive conference programs as well as all related promotional materials such as flyers, EDMs, brochures, and websites.
- Source and recruit c-level or senior level speakers for B2B conferences
- Liaise with speakers, sponsors and other stakeholders involved in the conference
- Project manage event execution together with the events team and other departments
- Brief & support sponsorship and delegate sales teams
The job is for you if you are:
- Good Degree holder (Life Sciences/Biomed Engineering preferred)
- Love to speak to senior level decision makers (VPs, CEOs, Directors) and thought leaders over the phone and face to face
- Able to travel overseas to host conferences
- Resourceful, eloquent, strong hunger for new information and knowledge
- Able to manage the deadlines, cost, and quality of your projects
- Persuasive and a strong negotiator skills with a positive attitude, cheerful and confident
- Resilient and determined in the face of obstacles
- Relevant working experience (conference production, content writing, journalism, and communication) of 2 years is an advantage but not required.
- Proficiency in Chinese/Korean/Japanese language will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates may be considered on an exceptional basis.
- Local Singaporean or Permanent Resident preferred. EP/Dependent pass holders/ LTVP holders may also apply.
Annual Estimated Target Earnings: 30-40K Basic + 20-30K profit share