Urban Fairways occupies 2,500 feet space in the iconic Capital Tower in Singapore’s downtown CBD. It’s a busy indoor golf club with regular members, a cafe and a fantastic 19th hole for busy office executives to meet and relax. The driving force is a passion for hospitality and golf.
The vision is for Urban Fairways to be located in some of the world’s most vibrant cities. An upmarket collection of indoor golf clubs, which provide a haven for like minded people to meet, relax and have fun while building lifelong relationships. Staff are handpicked and are all honest, caring, passionate, hardworking and multinational.
We're on the lookout for a self starter who can help us with promotions and partnerships for our business. You may be a student of hospitality, sport, marketing, business or entrepreneurship.
- Sponsorship: seek out golf events & charity events which we can sponsor
- Contact relevant golf groups with events which we can sponsor
- Reach out to well aligned partners to promote our specific offers
- Manage corporate groups who host events and manage the client experience
- Pursuing or holding a degree/diploma in hospitality sales, marketing, sports marketing or business at a recognised tertiary institution in Singapore
- An excellent knowledge of everything digital & strong comupter skills
- Extremely good English communicator (verbally and written) and possess strong computer skills.
- Well organised and disciplined
- Able to think laterally
- Well travelled