UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd, the largest stockbroking house in Singapore with a strong presence in key financial centres in the region, UK and US. We provide a wide range of services to a diversified client base that includes corporations, institutions and local investors. Clients can rely on our knowledge of key Asian financial markets to improve on their investment decisions and portfolios. We invite qualified individuals to join us by taking on these open positions.
- Assist the team in processing unit Trust dividend reinvestment, securities transfer, proxy meeting, disclosure of beneficial owner etc.
- Ensure timely recording/process of all investment transactions
- Liaise with internal / external stakeholders
- Participate in UAT and process improvement projects
- Provide general administration and support to Custody department
- Assist the team in ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Quantitative with good problem solving skills and high level of attention to details
- Responsible and has patience
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.