- Digitization Intern
- Date Listed
- 12 Oct 2017
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
40B, PAGODA STREET
- Allowance /
- $800 - 2,500 monthly
- Business / Management, Computing / IT / Software
- Financial Services / Banking, Information Technology, Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
UNIQGIFT specialises in the development and management of rewards programs and platforms for some of Singapore’s largest financial, automotive and industrial corporations. We are an industry leader and the pioneer of gifting concepts that have revolutionized the way organizations reward clients and employees.
UNIQGIFT developed the first multi-brand shopping voucher in Singapore, it is accepted at more than 1000 outlets islandwide.
- Job Description
- help define processes needed to establish and scale new digitization operations
- work on new and undefined emerging projects that increase the scope of our digitization offerings
- develop and support processes, systems, tools and standard operating procedures
- identify, prioritize, and drive process improvement activities and cost reductions for existing operations.
- you will work closely with the operations manager, as well cross-functional stakeholders from product and finance