- Bay Hotel & Resort Pte Ltd
- F&B Intern
- Date Listed
- 12 Oct 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
50 Telok Blangah Road Singapore 098828
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- F&B / Hospitality / Personal Service
- Company Profile
Bay Hotel Singapore is a new four-star hotel located on the Telok Blangah heritage site and at the gateway to Sentosa, with easy access to Resorts World Sentosa, Universal Studios, luxury stores, urbane beach clubs as well as the CBD area. With a view towards creating a different and dedicated guest experience, we invite you to join our fun, robust and energetic team to kick-start an exciting career.
- Job Description
- To assist with smooth, efficient and courteous service to all guests in the operation, ensuring that company standards are consistently met.
- Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and beverage to restaurant guests.
- To familiarize with the outlet operations by adopting correct procedures and duties as laid in Standard Operating Procedures.
- To be able to take orders, make recommendations and to engage in suggestive selling.
- Handle complaints and requests and report them to the Manager on duty for follow ups and necessary actions to be taken.
- Have good product knowledge of all relevant product selling items.
- Have a thorough knowledge of food and beverage service techniques.
- Responsiveness to constructive criticism by supervisors.
- Ensure all of the outlets operational stock items are fully stocked for daily operations.
- Greet and seat guest (whenever possible) in a courteous manner.
- Ensuring all bills is tally checked and cashier float are mend accordingly.
- Performing of all cashier opening/closing duties.
- Clear the tables and reset as necessary.
- Handle telephone calls in polite and helpful manner.
- Performing runner’s role from back to front of house, ensuring all cutleries are polish and sideplates are wipe.
- They must perform any duties as assigned by their immediate superior.
- Attends and contributes to all meetings as required.
- Willingly attends hotel training sessions as scheduled to improve skills and knowledge.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Maintains highest levels of hygiene and cleanliness in all back-of-the-house and related areas as according to hygiene standards.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.