Taking manufacturing technology to the next level is our mission – and that means making it cost-efficient, accurate, future-proof and connected.
We are a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers for industrial manufacturing.
Our innovations play a role in virtually every sector of industry, from software that paves the way for smart factories to solutions for high-tech processes in industrial electronics. Some 13,400 people work at TRUMPF worldwide, helping to promote its positive attitude and achievements as a family-run company.
Support HR Department for all HR activities, including recruitment, employee relations, organizational effectiveness, learning and development.
· Attend to employee enquiry on HR related policies and practices
· Proper filing and administration/ coordination of HR matter including job posting, screening, coordinate with external parties
· Manage onboarding and offboarding process of employees.
· Maintain accurate HR database and up to date employee records. Maintain ePfile/ Pfile in HR drive
· Administration of work passes application, renewal and cancellation
· Administration of NS, maternity, childcare, paternity claim and training grant
· Prepare HR-related documentation and reports
· Facilitate suitable internship placements and reporting.
· Participate in ad-hoc assignment, company events, HR tasks and projects as assigned.
· Administrative duties such daily administrative collection of mails, and arranging for courier services
· Maintain and replenish office stationery and pantry supplies
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
TRUMPF Pte Ltd
HR Admin Internship
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical