TripAdvisor is the world’s largest travel website with 490M average monthly unique users and operating in 49 markets. More users rely on its content and booking solutions every month than any other online travel company to plan their travels.
The Partnerships team develops strategic and high profile b2b relationships with industry leaders in each market to achieve win-win objectives including revenue, brand and content. We are looking for additional talent to support our business in the Company’s fastest growing markets. If you like tech and data, enjoy working in a fast moving, energetic and results oriented environment we would love to hear from you! The work will focus on helping the Partnerships team execute new or existing projects, research, identify and engage target companies. The successful candidate will need exceptional initiative, strong organizational and analytical skills, and the ability to multi-task and work creatively in a fast- paced environment.
What You'll Do:
Support the Partnerships team in Singapore and additional Asian markets in:
- Research and identify relevant organisations and contacts to meet TripAdvisor’s APAC objectives
- Prepare and organize data and update implementation for smooth product experiences for Partners
- Contact prospects and clients in travel and related industries to initiate or follow up
- Coordinate with TripAdvisor’s regional teams in information exchange, intelligence gathering and partner communication
Who We Seek:
- Proven self-starter and a great team player
- Recognises own strengths and weaknesses and pursues self-development
- Organised and detail-orientated, with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, hands-on environment
- Enjoys problem solving and creatively effect successful launch of products
- Grasp essence of new information quickly and applies strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to role
- Excellent presentation and communications skills in English and at least one Asian language (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Bahasa, Thai)
- You will need to apply and obtain the Leave of Absence (LOA) approval from your respective school in the event that you are selected for the internship.
- Singaporean or Singaporean PR to apply only
- Able to commit to at least a 4-month full-time internship
- Only year 3 / 4 students will be eligible to apply
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.