Trilogy Technologies is both a design and manufacturing company. We have both customer and in-house R&D projects. We are currently embarking on a few very exciting and challenging projects which can be extremely rewarding upon completion.
- Candidate must be creative and produce innovative design that is ergonomic and design for manufacturing (DFM).
- Ability to take design and work through with the team to formalize the mechanical drawing for production
- Ability to create design that captivate and solve customer problems
- Strong interest in transforming design to manufacturing and seeing through the realization of produced parts.
- Strong knowledge of Solidworks and/or SolidCam a must
- knowledge of machining a plus
- highly passionate with design and adaptive in working in a fast pace environment
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.