Trilogy is a one-stop engineering solution provider. It has in-house capabilities for various engineering services ranging from electronics to mechanical and electro mechanical assembly and sub-assemblies. We pride ourselves as a customer centric and innovative company having its own R&D section.
- Manage & upkeep the entire mechanical workshop.
- Perform mechanical design on Jig & Fixture & Interface design.
- Operate/ setup of both CNC milling & Conventional Milling & Lathe.
- Interpret & Generate drawings using Solidwork/ SolidCam.
- Perform fabrication works/ G-code Programming.
- Perform Maintenance/ Housekeeping/ Troubleshooting/ any other duties assigned by Superior.
- At least Professional Certificate/ NiTEC in Precision Engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 years of working experience in Toolroom/ CNC environment.
- Able to operate both CNC milling machine/ Conventional Milling & Lathe
- Able to program using Solidcam/ Direct G-code input.
- Familiar with Soildcam & Hass CNC will be an advantage.
- Good working attitude with great initiative, able to work independently & as a team.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.