About Us and the Role
Trilogy Technologies Pte Ltd is a Singapore based, one-stop engineering turnkey manufacturing contract service and solution provider. With in-house production facilities, Trilogy has the expertise to conceptualize ideas to actual prototype, deployment manufacturing, and final product.
As a CNC Machinist, candidate will be involved in day-to-day operations in a face-pace production workshop. Candidate will be required to handle heavy equipment.
- Perform mechanical design on jigs, fixtures and interfaces
- Operate and setup CNC Milling, Conventional Milling and Lathe machines
- Convert design concepts into drawings using Solidwork/ SolidCam
- Perform fabrication works/ G-code Programming
- Work closely with team to provide daily engineering support and innovative solutions for customers, all enclosure and box designs
- Troubleshoot and maintain machines, equipment, tools and facilities
- Ensure quality in drawings, products, and proper documentation on projects
- Ensure project deadlines are met with proper planning
- Suggest corrective actions or changes/ activities for improvements to optimise costs, maximum work efficiency and effectiveness
- Dutifully ensure quality and safety compliance (5S), perform daily housekeeping and maintain/ upkeep the cleanliness of the workshop
- Any other duties as assigned by Superior, e.g. update tool lists, filing of programming/ CAD files, train new CNC operators/ interns, etc.
Skills and Preferred Qualifications:
- Min. 2 years of working experience in CNC Machining, operate mechanical machines, or studied Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- Responsible, comfortable to work independently
- Proactive, strong sense of urgency
- Willing, hardworking attitude. Creative thinking.
- Passion for Engineering - openness to possibilities
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.