TravelClef is a music school (based in Singapore). Our music courses are designed in workshop style and are catered mainly to adults and corporate organisations. To find out more, head to www.travelclef.com! Or check out our Facebook/IG page (@TravelClef)
We are a young and dynamic team! (such clichés!) But seriously, the average age of our team does not exceed 28. A small team of <10, it will be a fun filled culture without the towering corporate hierarchy.
We value everyone's contribution and will allow opportunities for you to lead projects. (Don't worry, we are not getting you to come here to do sai kang 24/7!)
We believe in a good work-life balance for all our employees, and work is generally not expected to be brought home!
Average Processing Time
Causal. Tees, Covered shoes, Long pants/Jeans.
Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm.
Crocodile House, 3 Ubi Ave 3, #05-03B, Singapore 408857
To sum it all up, we are fun, we are young. And we would love for you to join us!
Media and Creative Intern
Pre-production: Assisting in coordination of the project — planning the creative vision and strategy.
Production: Oversee and assist in the logistics and management of the shoot day.
Post-production: Video editing, review content.
Social Media Marketing:
Photo shoots and short video production to increase our social media presence and marketing efforts!
Experience and Skills
No professional experience required. If you're still schooling, a diploma/degree in media would be an advantage!
Proficiency in Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premium Pro and Photoshop.
Keen eye for details and strong communication skills.
Basic knowledge in music would be great. (Our content are music related.)
Availability and Duration
Minimum commitment of 12 weeks.
You can notify us of your availability period during the application.
What we can offer:
1. Soft skills, soft skills, soft skills. The nature of the job requires planning and good time management. This will help you be more efficient in your work and equip you with relevant skills.
2. A greater understanding and of how a business function. Find our how your ads and creatives can affect a campaign's performance!
3. A director supervisor to mentor your work and improve your craft.
4. A fun work environment and friendly colleagues.
5. A well stocked pantry, so you never go hungry!