Publicis Communications is one of the most creatively awarded communications agency in Asia. We are a truly integrated creative agency and strongly believe that a great idea can come from anywhere. We have a really strong culture and people often comment on our genuinely friendly and informal style. This, combined with a real passion for great ideas, makes Publicis Communications an exciting place to work.
We are part of Publicis Groupe, a French multinational advertising and communications company, headquartered in Paris, France. It is one of the world's three largest advertising holding companies, providing digital and traditional advertising, media services, and specialized agencies and marketing services (SAMS) to national and multinational clients.
- You will be working closely with all the members of the team
- You will be responsible for facilitating basic account service requirements
- You will assist in local insight generation and pitch development
- Liaison with media;
- Update & maintenance of media database
- Media clippings& analysis
- Press releases/media invites
- Brainstorming of creative ideas;
- Assist in organizing events, press conferences & product launches
Liaison with 3rd party suppliers which include hotels/restaurants, courier services, premium suppliers, etc
Research & analysis reports
- Applicants with mass communications background (PR, Branding, Digital, Event Activation)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exercises sound judgment in establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Manages time efficiently and is able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Has a sense of urgency – demonstrates ability to get things done
- Strong attention to detail/follow through
- Exhibits positive attitude and works well under pressure
- Self-starter who is able to work with minimum supervision but at the same time is a team-player
- Good command of English (spoken & written)
- Good communications skills
- Technology literacy
The internship aims to offer practical working experience in the day-to-day management of existing accounts and development of new business.
- Assistance in the compilation of media coverage reports with PR value calculation and analysis
- Collation of relevant industry news, trends and insights for each client
- Assistance with research and idea generation to match existing or potential client needs
- Maintenance of the master media contact list
- Handling of general enquiries
- Onsite support at client events
- Simple copy writing, transcript writing from audio files, translation (if bilingual)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.