- Transinex Pte Ltd
- Tour & Event Operation
- Date Listed
- 15 Apr 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Apr 2019, For At Least 4 Months
- Location Name
- Coleman Street, The Adelphi, Singapore
- 1 Coleman St, Singapore 179803
- Allowance /
- $700 - 800 monthly
- Events / Promotions
- Arts / Entertainment / Recreation
- Company Profile
Transinex Travel is the Asian innovator and leader of purposeful and conscious Youth and Student travel. Our key travel experiences range from Education to Adventure, Cultural Participation to Personal Satisfaction and Learning to Discovery.
Established since 1972 as a full-fledged IATA travel agent, Transinex Pte Ltd has evolved over the years from tours to focus on group travel, especially in travel with pedagogical and cultural involvement with the local communities of various destinations in Asia Pacific, America and Europe. Transinex has built a wide range of programs from educational learning journeys, sports exchanges and music exchanges to international festivals and conferences.
- Job Description
1. To assist in writing the proposal for inbound and outbound processes.
2. To understudy Logistics, Project and Marketing Management processes.
3. Promoting our Events and Tour packages.
4. Provide administrative support to Senior Manager
5. Perform other ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned
6. Coordinate and liaise operational and project matters
7. Business Quotation / Itinerary to the customer’s
8.Great Opportunity to travel abroad overseas
9. Adept in MS word PowerPoint Presentation
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.OR email to