Training Vision Institute (TVI) is a leading adult education and consultancy organisation based in Singapore. Founded in 1991, our approach is based on maximising every individual’s full potential through applied knowledge, best practices and innovative mind-sets.
For more information, please visit our website @ https://www.trainingvision.com.sg/
- Manage and produce contents for our social media platforms (FB, LinkedIn) and website.
- Interview/ contact relevant personnel for success stories and testimonials to furbish content for our new websites; boost branding and recruitment.
- To support in events management and other administrative duties assigned.
- Coordinate video production and photoshoot.
The incumbent can be expected to learn about Content Marketing Management, and Social Media Content Management and Creation, and gain in-depth working experience in these fields. Full-time interns will have the option to convert to a part-time internship when school commences.
- Keen interest in Digital Marketing/Communications/Videography/Photography.
- Currently pursuing a Diploma or Degree in Communication/Marketing related fields at a local tertiary education institute.
- Good command of English language to be able to create and produce captions/ write-ups.
- Available for a period of more than 2 months, starting from November/ December 2019. Interns with good performance will have the option to convert to a part-time internship when school commences.