TMC Academy is an established private institution which offers a range of tertiary courses in various specialisations including Business, Media, Psychology, Information Technology, Hospitality and Tourism, and English Language School. TMC Academy was awarded 4-year EduTrust Certification by the Council for Private Education (CPE).
- Conceptualize design, develop, implement, maintain and update website, so as to be in line with corporate and brand identity.
- To create or edit images and graphics for website use.
- Maintain & enhance company’s Social Media Platforms
- Optimise SEO rankings
- Manage Google Adwords and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns – from setup and optimisation to working with external vendors, if any.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other digital marketing analytics platform/software (e.g: Hubspot), for campaign monitoring and evaluation.
- Create eDMs using HTML
- Assist to design and edit the multimedia / graphic projects (eg. advertisements, brochures, posters, e-newsletters, gazettes, web banners, EDM)
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers and e-flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters
- Develop/Design graphics and titles for video productions whenever necessary
- Manage and maintain relationships with external media parties eg. SPH, TODAY, MEDIA CORP.
- Liaise with media to ensure all request forms for design and print jobs are completed, all parties adhere to timetables and the printed material is of highest quality.
- Create and update collateral, presentations, brochures, web content, newsletters, signage, ads and sales tools.
- Creates various marketing materials to be used across various media platforms, developing creative concepts for consideration.
- Responsible for art directing, storyboarding and message development for creative design work for various online and offline ads, signage and marketing materials.
- Any other functions related to your job title or assigned by Director - Marketing and Business Development or designate from time to time which may or may not be related to your job title.
- Degree / Diploma in Multimedia Computing, Visual Communication Graphic/advertising design or equivalent qualification with at least 4 years of related hands-on experience.
- Desktop Publishing / Design Software Skills
- Proficient in CS Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent computer skills and experience with the Office suite of programs, including word, excel and outlook and data base applications
- Good computer skills, including the use of designing software like Flash, Photoshop or equivalent and electronic communication devices.
- Good written English skills
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal and communication skills with people from all levels and the ability to influence and impact on and build support for ideas and actions.
- Good organization skills and the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with various levels of stakeholders
- An ability to achieve high levels of accuracy in one’s work and in validating information received from other areas
Related Company Review:
Type: Colleges & Universities / Education
Pros: they retrench staff because of difficulties but recruits new employees. It doesn't make sense. The salary is below the average, the workload is overloaded, there are no benefits, bonus. Employers don't care about their employees. There is no proper training. There is no chance for promotion. The owner's family members stay in this company quite a lot.
Cons: Overload due to lack of manpower. They only recruit internship or part-timer