Anthology is more than just a Marketing & Communications Agency. We take our audience on a magical journey that would perhaps be their first.
Synonymous to our name, we conjure and unify ideas that create environments never experienced before. We will take you on a rabbit hole journey never travelled, with endless possibilities - your imagination being your only limit.
Our adventure began some 7 years ago and since then we’ve created original campaigns and unique marketing experiences for our clients and partners. Much like a cupcake with a sign that reads “Eat Me”, our ideas and creations have enticed many whilst maintaining an efficacy that sparks off an unexpected growth...... and sometimes to gigantic proportions. More often than not, these experiences have left smiles, if not a very big grins with our partners and audience alike. All we ask is that you meet us in our wonderland with an open mind and prepare to ENVISION what you’ve never seen before, be ENGAGED in a manner sometimes bizarre but one that would continuously ENTHRALL you. We invite you, to take this leap with us and experience the wonders and sometimes surprising encounters that await you in the world beyond the physical realm.
• Assist to conceptualise, strategise and execute event activation and marketing plans (digital and guerrilla and traditional)
• Assist to conceptualise, plan and manage events and campaigns.
• Assist to engage appropriate vendors for related to project.
• Managing budget for project.
• Collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders to implement all activities for the projects.
• Work with appropriate colleagues to develop and deliver the project specifications.
• Administer and manage external vendors to ensure all the plans are implemented efficiently and smoothly.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Music/Performing Arts Studies or equivalent.
• Savvy with digital & social media platforms
• Detailed and possess good planning skills
• A good team player who is able to work efficiently in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: Clients are established and looks great for your portfolio. You’ll probably work on almost every client/project available even if you’re new. CEO is willing to take entry level graduates in and train them. CEO has one of the brightest brains, and his ideas can be ingenious. The people/colleagues you meet here can be some of the nicest around.
Cons: Too little people because the turnover rate is so high, almost 100% in a few months. CEO is someone who cannot manage his anger and insecurities well, and will lash it out on his employees. CEO can be too hard on his employees. You get to work on almost every project precisely because the team is too small and lean. Working hours are unusually long; partially because it’s in the events industry yet partially because there’s not enough manpower available for the amount of things needed to be done. Very poor work-life balance and benefits are almost none. One director there can also do more to help the people under him. (P.S I think some of the reviews are fake)